Tuesday, January 6, 2015

what I did over the holiday break

Over the break my friend from Florida came to visit her dad for the whole break. So basically everyday the past two weeks I went to her house except for Christmas Eve and Christmas. 
On New Years Eve I slept over house and we were supposed to go to New York but didn't go. On the Friday after New Years I went to New York with my other friend, his parents, and my parents. On Christmas Eve i went to my Dads sisters house and on Christmas my moms side of the family came to my house. While my friend was here we watched a bunch of movies. We went to the mall, we went to the nail salon. We also went to see the movie Mockingjay and the Hobbit.  


click here to see where the hobbit is playing              click here to visit the garden state plaza website
click here to hear christmas music 

No comments:

Post a Comment