Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Course Reflection

           Over these past few months I have learned many things. This would have to be one of my favorite classes. We learned about things I didn't even know existed. I learned how to use voki, imovie, most importantly google drive. I learned on how to do different things on google drive for different things. We learned how to run a blog. Many more things! 
             Some things that should be changed about this class is that I feel that we should do more presentations. I don't mean blog postings I mean like actual presentations. We did do a few but I like presenting a lot. I will definitely be using everything that I learned about in the future.
             I really liked coming up with a new product. We also did a lot of cool projects with that. Something that was also really cool was doing the blogs every week. We all learned something new mainly everything. 

        

Voki Home https://www.blogger.com 

click here to learn how to use imovie

No comments:

Post a Comment